Saturday, December 10, 2005

New Ventures

As you may have noticed, this blog has been quiescent of late. There are two reasons for this: first, I got busy with other random things like real life (tm) and my own writing (won NaNoWriMo!) Second: I decided to take the full-fledged plunge and begin soliciting manuscripts from other people. That's right; I'm expanding from self-publishing into the real thing.

Here are the links, which I'm also putting on my sidebar:

Shadow Publications
Nano Press
Wooden Cat Books (not yet as fully up and running as the others)

Please feel free to come check us out, and to link these to your blog. The key to this new marketing experiment is going to be word-of-blog, so come along with us.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?