Monday, September 26, 2005

Meow!

Agent007 and Miss Snark are at it again. Well, 007 is, at any rate.

The main difference between the two seems to be that the good Agent doesn't *get* the humor of the Snark. Frankly, after reading the entirety of both blogs I find Miss Snark to be by far the more respectful to writers, her stiletto subtitle notwithstanding.

I wouldn't want either one as my agent. Miss Snark doesn't represent the kinds of stuff I write, and Agent007 has boundary issues (more on that coming up.) At least Miss Snark's blog is fun to read. 007's just makes me grind my teeth. I know, I know; then why read it? Grist for this blog, of course.

Comments:
Ahhh! So that's how you feel! It broke my heart to read 007's posts about Miss Snark. I cut her some slack at first because I felt she was having a bad time. But she couldn't let the subject rest, which became a turnoff as a reader and was unprofessional on her part. She has been very nice and helpful in the past, so I'm hoping this will blow over eventually. But I gotta admit that it left a bad taste in my mouth.
 
I've decided that 007 has "naturally curly hair."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?